Tuesday, February 06, 2007

food sensations

Keiji Kawakita
Food
2/6/07
Chicken sandwich
The sensation starts with the gritty bread rubbing against my teeth. Then the warmth of the bread touches my tongue next my teeth sink into the tender chicken my tongue and teeth work as one to break it down. The chicken rubs against the roof of my mouth. Then the greens come in with a crunch I feel my teeth cut threw it and almost like flavor crystals the mayonnaise and water leak all over my tongue. The flavors of all the garlic are filling my nostrils and the taste of the bread, warmth and chicken rubbing on my teeth the mayonnaise and salad spreading across my mouth it is truly amazing how well these sensations go together. The taste of the bread nooks and crannies are amazing due to their small pores are like pockets which hold the very essence of the bread. Every bite makes my entire six senses tingle with the smell of the garlic and seasonings the felling of all the meat salad mayo running against my teeth. The very taste is like a magical journey; the flavors are so different yet they mix together so well. Then I eat salad, the salad has flavor that is very refreshing because every time I bite down water squirts out of the stem. The sour taste of the dressing makes my tongue swish around the flavor and puts a little pressure right under my ear lobe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home